Enrollment and Log-in:
• How do I enroll for online access to my credit account?
• Who do I contact if I am having difficulty with the online sign up process?
• How do I Log-in to access my account?
• How can I change my password?
• What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
• How can I view the current status of my account?
• Is there a way for me to check my most recent transaction?
• Where can I find information about transactions made in the past?
• How can I check my available credit?
• How can I increase my line of credit?
• Can I print the statement out for my own records?
• Can I receive email notifications if a payment or credit transaction is posted to my account?
• Can I make a payment at the store?
• Where can I send payments?
• Who do I make the check or money order payable to?
• How do I make payments over the phone?
• Is there a fee to pay over the phone?
• Do I have to void my check if I make my check payment over the phone?
• How long does it take for my payment to post if I do a check by phone?
• Can I post-date my payment?
• Can I pay by debit or credit card?
Disputes and Returns:
• A billing error occurred on my account. How do I place a transaction in dispute?
• How do I submit a Credit Bureau Dispute?
• I made a return but it has not posted to my account? I sent a check/money order and it's not posting to my account?
• Can I Use my credit card anywhere?
• How do I report a Lost/Stolen card?
• How can I opt out of receiving marketing solicitations?
• How do I contact Customer Service if I have other questions?
Enrollment and Log-in
A. To sign up for online access, select "Login" on the home page and select "Not Enrolled? Register now" link.
Step 1 – Account Info - Enter Account Number, and then click 'Start'.
Step 2 – Personal Info - You will then be prompted to enter your name, date of birth, social security number and email address, and then click "Continue".
Step 3 – One-time Passcode – You will receive a message that a one-time passcode was sent to your email address on file for security purposes. The one-time passcode email will be sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org". You will enter the one-time passcode in the screen on step 3, and then click "Submit".
Step 4- Create Account – You will be asked to create a Username and Password. You must agree to the Terms & Conditions, and then click "Finish".
A. Contact a customer service representative at 1-800-252-2551.
A. Enter your User Name and your Password and click "Sign in".
A. You can change your password by accessing the "Menu" on the top left side of the page and by selecting "Manage Profile" and "Change Password".
A. If you have forgotten your password, you will need to create a new password before you can access your account information. Visit the Online Account website at myonlineaccount.net. Click on the "Login" button on the home page and click "Forgot Password" link.
You will be prompted to enter your Username, Social Security Number and Date of Birth and click "Next". For your security, you will receive a prompt to have a one-time passcode to be sent to your email address on file. You will need to enter the one-time passcode in the space provided and hit "Submit". You will be able to choose a new password on the next screen.
Passwords must be between 8 and 32 characters long and must contain at least two of the following: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one special character or one number. For Example, Password1$. Enter your new password, enter it again to confirm it, and click "Update Password" to continue. Please note that you must use your new password the next time you log in to Online Services
A. Once you log-in you will see your Account Overview, which provides a brief summary of your account. You will also see current balance and payment status as of the date and time shown on the page. It also allows you to display recent transactions that have posted to your account since your last statement.
A. View the pending activity under the "Recent Activity" section on the Account Overview screen to view your recent transactions.
A. You have the ability to search information in Recent Activity section on the Account Overview screen. You can view 12 months of statements by selecting "Statements" from the top menu. You can also click the "Search" link under the Menu to search for transactions. You can run a query based on the following criteria: Transaction Date, Statement Date, Amount, Description/Merchant, Merchant Category Group and Custom Category.
A. You can view your available credit under the Account Details section on the Account Overview screen.
A. To request an increase to the current credit line on your account, please call 1-800-808-6950 for assistance from a live Credit Representative.
A. Yes. If you are enrolled in paperless statements, you will be able to print your statement by selecting "Statements" from the top menu. Select the year and statement month to open a PDF of the statement. Once the PDF is open, select the printer to print the statement.
A. Yes. You can setup alerts by clicking on Menu and selecting the "Messages" link under Menu and then select "Manage Alerts". An "Alert" is an e-mail message that is automatically sent to notify you of an event you have specified concerning your account or a personal occasion. This page allows you to set new alerts, and to reset or delete alerts you have already set. You can set Alerts for:
Account Events, such as when your account statement closes.
Transaction events, such as when a payment or credit transaction posts to your account.
Personal Occasions, which are calendar-based reminders for any occasion you choose.
A. Specific stores will be able to accept payments at their discretion. Please inquire with your local merchant if this service is available.
A. You may send payments to: Department of Accounts P.O. Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114. Please make your check or money order payable to TD Bank, N.A. Ensure your account number is written on the front of your check or money order.
A. Make your check or money order payable to TD Bank, NA. Ensure your account number is written on the front of your check or money order.
A. You can pay your credit card bill using our automated touch-tone bill payment service. Simply call 1-888-382-6665, have your credit card statement with your account number and your checking account information ready, and follow the easy instructions. At the end of each payment transaction, you will be given a confirmation number for tracking purposes.
A. There is no fee for making a payment using our telephone Automated Touch-Tone Bill Payment Service.
A. No, your payment is electronically debited from your checking account. A check number is not used when making a payment.
A. It takes approximately 2-3 business days for your payment to process and post to your account.
A. Payments may be post-dated when using Online Account Maintenance (OAM). Payments cannot be post-dated when using the Automated Touch-Tone Bill Payment Service. Telephone payments will be posted with the effective date the payment was processed if done by 5:00pm ET and on the next business day if processed after 5:00pm.
A. Unfortunately, we only accept checks or money orders when making a payment.
Disputes and Returns
A. You can dispute a transaction online by logging into your Online Account at myonlineaccount.net, in writing via mail, or by phone. But to preserve your rights, you must contact us in writing no later than 60 days after we sent the first statement which had the error. This does not apply to claims of unauthorized use.
- You must be logged into your Online Account. Click on "Statements" and select the desired statement and select the transaction you would like to dispute by clicking on "Dispute Transaction" under the action column for the transaction you would like to dispute.
- Complete the general information form and click Continue.
- Input the date and method of how you contacted the merchant.
- Write a description of what you are disputing and why.
- Click the Continue button when complete.
- You may view the status of your dispute inquiry by using the Get Messages menu option.
In Writing via Mail:
- Send a dispute letter with the following information to: Department of Accounts, PO Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114
- Your name, account number, and phone number
- Transaction date(s) and amount(s)
- A complete description of the claimed error and any attempts by you to resolve the error with the merchant
- Your signature on the letter
- Any documentation that supports your claim
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-252-2551 and we will ask you for the required information to initiate your dispute.
- You must respond no later than 60 days after you receive the first statement on which the error or problem appeared. You may view the status of your dispute inquiry by using the Get Messages menu option. You also have the option to notify us by calling Customer Service at 1-800-252-2551 or in writing mailed to Department of Accounts, P.O. Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114. Please include your name, account number and the amount of the suspected error in your letter.
- Describe the error and explain why you believe there is an error. If you need more information, you need to describe the item of which you are unsure.
A. If you think the information we furnished to consumer reporting agencies on your Account is not accurate, you should write to: TD Retail Card Services, PO Box 100114, Columbia, SC 29202-3114 Attn: Credit Report Dispute. You may experience a delay if you do not write to this address. In order for us to investigate your dispute, you will need to provide us with your name, address, and telephone number; the Account number you are disputing; and why you believe there is an inaccuracy. We will complete any investigation and notify you of our findings and, if necessary, corrections. Calling us will not preserve your rights.
For your convenience, we've created an optional RCS Consumer Report Dispute Form that you may use as your written statement.
A. Please refer to prior billing dispute Q&A section and make sure to provide the receipt showing the credit.
A. TD Retail Card Services (TDRCS) is a private label credit card company. Our cards are specific to each store that finances their purchases through TDRCS.
A. Immediately contact our customer service department at 1-800-252-2551 and stay on the line for a representative to assist you.
A. You may notify us in writing and mail your request to Department of Accounts, PO Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114, NJ 07430 or contact a customer service representative at 1-800-252-2551.
A. You may contact Customer Service by calling 1-800-252-2551 or via email at OnlineAccountManagement@td.com.