Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I enroll for online access to my credit account?

A. To sign up for online access, select the 'Enroll Now for Online Services' (Enroll)link. Enter the card number, then click Submit. You will then be prompted to create a Username and Password as well as designate Security Questions and answers.


If you choose to enroll in E-Statements you will be prompted to provide your primary email address. A confirmation number email will be sent from to the email address provided. Upon receipt, copy the confirmation number and enter it in the E-Statement Enrollment Confirmation field (you have the option to complete E-Statement enrollment at a later time).


Q. How do I Log-in to access my account?

A. Enter your User Name and your Password and click on Login.


Q. What do I do if I have forgotten my password?

A. If you have forgotten your password, you will need to create a new password before you can access your account information. Click on the 'Forgot Your Password' link below the Log In button. You will be prompted to enter your UserName, Social Security Number and Mother's Maiden Name and click Continue. Answer the Authentication Security question and click Submit. Upon providing the correct response, you will be prompted to a new password.


Passwords must be between 8 and 12 characters long and contain one letter, one number and one special character. For Example, password1$. Allowable special characters are: ^$.&/?@_%=+:;,'-. Enter your new password, enter it again to confirm it, and click Continue. Please note that you must use your new password the next time you log in to Online Services.


Q. What features are available on my online account?

A. You will have instant access to your current account information online. Available features include:
  • OAM Features are as follows


  • AccountInfo -
    • Account Overview
    • Pending Activity
    • Current Activity
    • Account History (statements) pending enrollment to e-statements
    • Search
    • Customer Category
    • Terms and Conditions


  • Bill Payment –
    • Enroll Accounts (Add/Modify/Delete)
    • Make a Payment (New Payment, Modify and Delete Payments/ Delete Monthly Payments, Payment History)


  • Services –
    • Credit Line Increase
    • Replace Card
    • Email Alerts
    • Alert History
    • Statement Delivery
    • Change Contact Info
    • Change Password


  • Help Center –
    • Get Messages
    • Dispute a Transaction
    • Report a Lost Card
    • Make and Inquiry
    • Contact Us
    • Privacy Policy


Q. How can I view the current status of my account?

A. Once you log-in you will see a brief summary of your account. You will also see current balance and payment status as of the date and time shown on the page. It also allows you to display recent transactions that have posted to your account since your last statement (by selecting the See Pending Activity or See Current Activity links). For a more detailed summary of your account, click on Account History link.


Q. Is there a way for me to check my most recent transaction?

A. Select the See Pending Activity or See Current Activity links.


Q. Can I print the statement out for my own records?

A. Yes. If you are enrolled in E-Statements, you will be able to print your statement by clicking the See Account History Link. On the Account History page, click the Print Statement link at the top right corner of the page. This will open a PDF file of your statement. Click the Print Page link at the top right corner of the page to print a copy of your statement.


Q. Where can I find information about transactions made in the past?

A. You have the ability to search information in your Current and Pending Activity listings as well as available Account History. Click the Search link from the Account Information Menu to run a query based on the following criteria: Transaction Date, Statement Date, Amount, Description/Merchant, Merchant Group Category and Custom Category


Q. How can I increase my line of credit?

A. Select the Credit Line Increase link from the Services menu at the top of the page. Complete the “Request a Credit Line Increase” form and click Submit. You will receive a response regarding the status of your request within 3-5 calendar days of submission. Track the progress of your request by accessing Get Messages from the Help Center menu option.


Q. How can I change my password?

A. Access Services from the menu bar across the top of the page. By selecting the Change Password link you will be prompted to answer a Security Authentication question and input your old and new passwords.


Q. Can I receive email notifications if a payment or credit transaction is posted to my account?

A. Yes. You can set an "Alert" through the Email Alerts link. An "Alert" is an e-mail message that is automatically sent to notify you of an event you have specified concerning your account or a personal occasion. This page allows you to set new alerts, and to reset or delete alerts you have already set. You can set Alerts for:
  • Account Events, such as when your account statement closes.
  • Transaction events, such as when a payment or credit transaction posts to your account.
  • Personal Occasions, which are calendar-based reminders for any occasion you choose.


Q. Who do I contact if I am having difficulty with the online sign up process?

A. Contact a customer service representative at 1-800-252-2551. Our representatives are available Monday through Friday 9:00a.m. - 9:00p.m. EST, and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.


Q. How can I check my available credit?

A. View Available Credit by selecting the Account Overview link from the Account Information menu at the top of the page.


Q. Can I make a payment at the store?

A. Specific stores will be able to accept payments at their discretion. Please inquire with your local merchant if this service is available.


Q. Can I Use my credit card anywhere?

A. TD Retail Card Services (TDRCS) is a private label credit card company. Our cards are specific to each store that finances their purchases through TDRCS.


Q. Where can I send payments?

A. You may send payments to: Department of Accounts P.O. Box 731 Mahwah, NJ 07430 Please make your check or money order payable to DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTS. Ensure your account number is written on the front of your check or money order.


Q. Who do I make the check or money order payable to?

A. Make your check or money order payable to Department of Accounts.


Q. How do I make payments over the phone?

A. You can pay your credit card bill using our automated touch-tone bill payment service. Simply call 1-888-382-6665, have your credit card statement with your account number and your checking account information ready, and follow the easy instructions. At the end of each payment transaction, you will be given a confirmation number for tracking purposes.


Q. Is there a fee to pay over the phone?

A. Payments made using the Automated Touch-Tone Bill Payment Service do not require a fee.


Q. Can I post date my payment?

A. No, payments will be posted with the effective date the payment was processed if done so by 5:00pm EST and on the next business day is processed after 5:00pm.


Q. Can I pay by debit or credit card?

A. Unfortunately, we only accept checks or money orders and check payments over the phone only.


Q. Do I have to void my check if I make my check payment over the phone?

A. No, your payment is electronically debited from your checking account. A check number is not used when making a payment.


Q. How long does it take for my payment to post if I do a check by phone?

A. It takes approximately 2-3 business days for your payment to process and post to your account.


Q. What is your fax number?

A. Our fax number is 201-818-0981


Q. An error occurred on my account. How do I place a transaction in dispute?

A. If you think your bill is incorrect, you have several options available to dispute an entry on your statement. Access the Dispute a Transaction link from the Help Center menu at the top of the page. Access your Account History by using the provided link. Select the desired statement and select the transaction you wish to dispute by clicking the underlined amount. There is a Dispute this Transaction link on the resulting page where you may submit a dispute inquiry. Complete the general information form and click Continue. Input the date and method of how you contacted the merchant. Write a description of what you are disputing and why. Click the Continue button when complete. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we send you the first statement on which the error or problem appeared. You may view the status of your dispute inquiry by using the Get Messages menu option. You also have the option to notify us by calling Customer Service at 1-800-252-2551 or in writing mailed to Department of Accounta, PO Box 731, Mahwah NJ. Please include your name, account number and the amount of the suspected error in your letter.


Describe the error and explain why you believe there is an error. If you need more information, you need to describe the item of which you are unsure.


Q. I made a return but it has not posted to my account? I sent a check/money order and it's not posting to my account?

A. Please forward proof to support your claim of a missing credit. This can be either a copy of a cashed check (front and back), or a copy of a store register receipt showing a payment or return credit to your charge account. Once we receive this proof we can make a proper adjustment. You may notify us in writing and mail it to Department of Accounts, PO Box 731, Mahwah, NJ 07430. Access Make an Inquiry from the Help Center menu across the top of the page. Complete the resulting form and click Submit. You may view the status of your inquiry by using the Get Message menu option.


Q. How can I opt out?

A. You may notify us in writing and mail it to Department of Accounts, PO Box 731, Mahwah, NJ 07430 or contact a customer service representative at 1-800-252-2551. Our representatives are available Monday through Friday 9:00a.m. - 9:00p.m. EST, and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.


Q. How do I report a Lost/Stolen card?

A. Immediately contact our customer service department at 1-800-252-2551 and stay on the line for a representative to assist you.


Q. How do I submit a Credit Bureau Dispute?

A. Credit Bureau Disputes mailed to TD Retail Card Services, PO Box 731, Mahwah, NJ 07430 will be responded to within 30 days. A delay may be experienced if the dispute is not mailed to the specified address.

For your convenience, we've created an optional RCS Consumer Report Dispute Form that you may use as your written statement.

back to top